The UMi Plus E is an upgrade of the already existing UMi Plus smartphone, it offers bigger and better specifications. It features a huge 6GB of LPDDR4 of RAM that will not be problem handling every operation with ease, 64GB internal memory with supports for SDcard of up to 256GB.
We have seen quite some impressive specifications, but the real star here is the Helio P20 SoC, a world premiere on a smartphone. The performance sees a 20% higher on CPU and 25% GPU upgrade over Helio P10.
Newly announced UMi Plus E will sport a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD display, a hybrid dual SIM slot, 13 mega-pixel rear camera (Samsung) with PDAF, Finger Print ID scanner and 4000mAh battery capacity with supports for Fast charge technology.
The 4000mAh battery on this device can take you 15hours of gaming, 17hours of video play, 48hours of 4G call and 121hours of music play.
UMi Plus E Specification Highlights
5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 FHD display
2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P20 SoC
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Also Check Out:
13 mega-pixel rear camera (Samsung) with PDAF
4G: LTE 20(800) / 3(1800) / 1(2100) / 7(2600)
Fingerprint sensor (front)
Presale Price: $199.99,
Normal Price: $269.99
- The Black UMi Plus E gets benchmarked: More than 60.000 points on AnTuTu and able to run smoothly with 50 apps at the same time! [Video]
- UMIDIGI S2 Pro comes with 128GB ROM
- UMIDIGI S2 PRO include MediaTek Helio P25 and 6GB RAM DDR4X provides a super gaming performance ever
- UMIDIGI Z2, “iPhone X Like” phone; Spy Photos & Video leaked
- UMIDIGI S2 Global Open Sales Starts Today With Discount
- UMIDIGI Z1 & Z1 PRO will use Mediatek’s Highest power-efficient Processor with 6GB RAM