Most of the entry-level phones typically incorporate low-quality sensors, which do not allow users to make decent photographs.
UMi Rome X is incorporate Sony IMX179 sensor
Currently, higher quality sensors are manufactured by Sony. An example of Sony manufactured sensor can be found on the UMi Rome X, which incorporates a Sony IMX179 8-megapixel sensor. This sensor is claimed to be the best among all the 8-megapixel sensors, both Sony and other brands.
Sony IMX179 is not only the best 8-megapixel sensor on today’s market, but also is the model used in well-known devices such as Google Nexus 5, Oppo R1, Huawei Honor 6 Plus or Nubia 9 mini, all of them with a much higher price than UMi Rome X
Here are some pictures taken with the Sony IMX179 sensor shown:
As already mentioned, Sony IMX179 is the best 8-megapixel sensor on the market, allowing users to capture memorable moments with superb image quality. As we have seen, we can usually find this sensor as part of mid-range devices, however, you could enjoy this high quality photo on the UMi Rome X camera, an entry-level device which will cost only $49.99.
Key Specs of UMi ROME X:
2.5D 5.5 inch LTPS 1280 x 720 HD Screen
MTK6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz
Also Check Out:
1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
Sony IMX 179 8.0MP( SW13.0MP ) with dual flashlight
Click here to know more!
- iPhone X is not safe! a small child deceives Face ID and dabs
- New rumors of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S: a filtered image shows the camera in the upper right corner of the screen
- Vivo V7 with 24mp selfie camera introduced
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 makes an appearance on JD.com, are we closer to this new Xiaomi phone?
- Xiaomi dethroned Samsung: Now it’s the #1 smartphone brand in India!
- Gionee M7 Plus will have 6GB RAM and 64GB built-in memory. See leaked Antutu Benchmark details