In recent news, we discovered that Mediatek was launching the flagship SoC of its Helio X20 series, the Helio X27. This new Deca-Core processor takes over the X25 as the currently highest-end SoC in the X20 Series, and it’s aimed for high end smartphones.
There was a rumor floating about UMi, the rising Chinese company, which could have had snatched a deal for the usage of this processor, after securing the Helio P20 for previous Plus E, the first ever P20 smartphone to hit the market.
Today we can confirm that those rumors are indeed true, an insider of the company just leaked some pictures of the upcoming UMi Z, confirming also the most awaited detail: it will really feature the impressive Helio X27, as you can see in one of the pictures below!
From what we know, Mediatek made a deal with both LeEco and UMI for the usage of this brand new chipset: LeEco got the green light to use it before the others inside the chinese market, thanks to the success of their previous Mediatek models on the domestic market, while UMi has been appointed as the first company to use it for foreign markets thanks to the huge success of their last streak of products (UMi Super, UMi Max, UMi Plus and UMi Plus E presale) abroad.
Official Press release date at Dec.12th
Also Check Out:
Our leaker also told us that all the specifications will be unveiled on the 12th of December, so we will know more within a week.
What do you think about this new upcoming product? After the appreciated Helio X25, we are really excited to see this new chipset in action!
- UMi Z announced: World’s first Helio X27 flagship, Full Metal Body, 13MP rear and front cameras, 3780 mAh battery with fast charging
- UMi Z – First Smartphone To Be Powered By Helio X27
- UMIDIGI S2 Pro comes with 128GB ROM
- UMIDIGI S2 PRO include MediaTek Helio P25 and 6GB RAM DDR4X provides a super gaming performance ever
- UMIDIGI Z2, “iPhone X Like” phone; Spy Photos & Video leaked
- UMIDIGI S2 Global Open Sales Starts Today With Discount