Everyone is in the hot race to getting rid of bezels from smartphones and UMIDIGI is not ready to sit this one out. UMIDIGI have released awesome smartphones in the past but releasing a bezel-less phone that will be sold for $99 is mind blowing.
It has been seen that this device is going to be released in different variants that go from mid-range to high-end specs. Hence, there shall be a Crystal and Crystal Plus.
Design is also put into consideration as some of them will come with an all-metal body while some with a “lumia” body design which is glass all round. Its design for me is a 10/10 due to the elimination of the top 3 bezels and the perfectly placed selfie camera on the chin of the phone.
Also Check Out:
The lower model has been confirmed to come with a MediaTek Octa core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage which is expandable to 256GB, a 5.5 inch 1080p screen which is protected, dual 13MP cameras with dual LED flash with a 5MP selfie camera and a 2650mAh battery.
A fingerprint sensor has been positioned below the rear camera and the device is said to come with Android 7.0 Nougat.
We await this phone and are ready to welcome it. Coming at such a low price, it is sure to be a good seller.
- UMi Iron Pro vs Meizu Metal: Specs and comparison
- UMi Rome launched: The 3GB RAM smartphone that costs less than $100
- Philips S318 Specs Review, Price and Where to buy
- Doopro P5 Specs Review: A Dual Cam Budget Smartphone For Only $70
- Uhans K5000 Specs Review, Price and Where to buy
- Kenxinda S7 Review: Another Masterpiece From Kenxinda