UMIDIGI seems to be leading the way with iPhone X like full display smartphone.
From the previous leaks photo and video, UMIDIGI Z2 is a concept of the iPhone X format, pack with 7000mAh big battery for just 7mm only!
Today our new source provide us future more info that UMIDIGI Z2 will apply under-screen fingerprint scanner, using the latest Synaptics FS9100 optical fingerprint sensor.
Apart from that, there isn’t much additional info to share about this upcoming device, but more details will probably be made available in the upcoming weeks/months. However, we expect it to boast pretty high-end specs.
If you like this offer, we recommend you follow us on our Facebook page, where every day you will be able to see all the news about technology worldwide.
- Lenovo Z5 VS UMIDIGI Z2: Is the Lenovo Z5 worth the hype?
- UMIDIGI Z2 VS UMIDIGI Z2 Pro: Affordable flagships from UMIDIGI
- UMIDIGI Z2 VS Huawei P20: Which one has the best design?
- UMIDIGI Z2 VS Xiaomi Mi 8 – UMIDIGI kicks off presale today from $249.99 at Gearbest!
- 5 Features you need to know before you buy the UMIDIGI Z2
- UMIDIGI video highlights advantages of dual VoLTE in its A1 Pro, Z2 and Z2 Pro models