If you have used Snapchat, it is possible you have noticed that some of your Snapchat friends have a cartoon profile photo that they can also add in different snaps. This cartoon is a “Bitmoji.” Let us check out how to set one up to use with Snapchat.
To do this, you will need to have the Bitmoji app installed on your device as well as Snapchat. You can download the app from the iPhone App Store and the Google Play Store.
How to Use Bitmoji and Snapchat
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device and then tap on the icon in the top left corner of the screen to open the Settings page. Next, tap on “Add Bitmoji.”
- Tap on “Create Bitmoji.” If you have already installed the Bitmoji app on your device, it will launch; otherwise, the App Store or Google Play Store will open where you are to download it. Next, tap on “Create with Snapchat” or log in with an existing Bitmoji account.
- Now, it is time to start creating your Bitmoji avatar. You can select whether you want to appear as male or female. You will also be asked whether you want to take a selfie to compare yourself too.
- Proceed through the customisation options—there is millions of possible combinations—and you should be able to create a reasonable avatar which should suit you. I think mine looks pretty close.
- When you are done, tap on “Save Avatar” and then tap on “Agree & Connect” next. The Bitmoji avatar you just saved will be saved and linked to your Snapchat account.
Now, you can proceed to use your Bitmoji in Snapchat. Now, you can find the Bitmoji take place in the middle of your Snapcode, and your friends will see it in their contact list. You can also add stickers featuring your Bitmoji to your Snaps, and if you are directly sending a message to a friend, use stickers that feature both your Bitmojis.
You can also go in and edit your Bitmoji avatar. You can easily edit it from either Snapchat or the Bitmoji app.
So what do you think about the Bitmoji? Share your views in the comments section below.
You should also check out these posts as well:
- How to Fix “Can’t Find Payments in WhatsApp” Issue on iPhone and Android
- How To Download Android App From Third Party Store Outside Google Play Store
- 5 Ways to avoid virus attack on your Android smartphone
- How To Flash/Install TWRP Recovery On All Gionee Phones
- How to add specialised activities to your Workout app on Apple Watch