How To Use Reachability Mode on iPhone X
The Reachability feature on the iPhone X is a very useful one which lets you use your iPhone with more ease using just one hand. This feature is helpful to anyone at all and more helpful to people who have short fingers. On the iPhone X, the method used for accessing the Reachability feature has been changed.
Since the iPhone X comes with no home button, the gesture has to be used to access the reachability feature instead. Anyway, the feature is still the same as it is on other iOS devices. To learn how to use the Reachability feature on your iPhone X, follow the guide below.
How to Use Reachability iPhone X
How to Enable Reachability on iPhone X
- To enable reachability mode on your iPhone X, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone X.
- Tap on the “General” option and then tap on “Accessibility.”
- Finally, toggle the switch next to the “Reachability” option to turn it on.
How to Enter Reachability Mode on iPhone X
To enter Reachability mode on your iPhone X, follow the steps below.
- First off, touch your finger on the gesture bar at the bottom of the display.
- Next, swipe downwards on the screen.
In case you want to return to the full-screen user interface, simply swipe upwards from the gesture bar or the bottom of the home screen. Alternatively, you can simply tap on any area outside the active part of the screen to return to the full-screen mode.
How to Disable Reachability On iPhone X
If you wish to deactivate the Reachability mode, you can easily turn it off by following the steps below.
- First off, open the Settings app.
- Next up, tap on the “General” option and then tap on “Accessibility.”
- Toggle the switch beside Readability to turn it off.
So that is all you need to know to use the Reachability feature on your iPhone X. If you have any questions, make sure to leave them in the comment section below.