A lot of people who own an iPhone X are very interested in using the WiFi printing feature on their brand new smartphone. Well, who can blame them? A time not too long ago, to print a document on your phone, you had to, first of all, connect your phone to a laptop and then connect your computer to a printer. But, now, that is so unnecessary as you can now wirelessly print documents and data from your iPhone X. You no longer need to use cables at all to print stuff on your iPhone X. In this guide, we will be talking about how you too can use the wireless printing feature on your iPhone X.
How To Use WiFi Printing on Apple iPhone X
- Go to your iPhone X and then launch the app you wish to print from.
- Next, tap on the Share button.
- Tap on Print. Make sure the printer you want to use is an AirPrint-enable printer.
- Choose some copies you want to be printed and the tap on “Print.”
- Next, connect your iPhone X to the printer using WiFi.
Pick the printer you want to use to print the document in order to establish settings.
So, that is all you need to do to use WiFi printing on your iPhone X. If you have any questions, make sure to drop them in the comment section below, and we will return to you. Thank you.