In addition, the machine will have three different versions including: Huawei P20, P20 Plus and P20 Lite. Specifically, the Huawei P20 standard version, codenamed “Emily”, comes in two versions, Ceramic Black and Twilight.
Huawei P20 family – codenames and colors
Huawei P20 – “Emily” – Ceramic Black / Twilight
Huawei P20 Plus – “Charlotte” – Ceramic Black / Twilight
Huawei P20 Lite – “Anne” – Midnight Black / Klein Blue / Sakura Pink
— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) January 27, 2018
The P20 Plus, codenamed “Charlotte”, is also available in Ceramic Black and Twilight.
The P20 Lite is code-named “Anne”, which comes in three different color options: Midnight Black, Klein Blue and Sakura Pink.
Page Gizmochina mentioned, Huawei P20 will own screen border also thin brother Huawei P10, carrying the processor powerful Kirin 970 and running on the platform Android OS 8.0 Ereo with customizable interface EMUI 8.0.
However, the Huawei P20 will not appear at the Global Mobile Show (MWC) 2018 in Barcelona, Spain next month. Instead, it is likely that Chinese manufacturers will announce their tablet and laptop products in two.
- Are you anxious? Huawei P20 gets official release date
- Oppo F7 VS Huawei P20 Lite: The Oppo F7 continues to prevail despite its flaw
- Porsche Design did not want the Notch on Huawei Mate RS
- Huawei P20 Lite VS Nokia 7 Plus: Custom UI or Android One smartphone?
- ‘Huawei is working on replacement for Android operating system’
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite VS Huawei P20 Lite: Specs Comparison