If you’re looking for an inexpensive phone that supports 4G networks and fingerprint sensors with its support for front and rear camera and many other features, here’s the world-famous Viwa X5.
In the next line, we will review everything related to the Viwa X5 phone, its advantages and disadvantages and much more.
The contents of the sales package
The phone box comes in white, and the phone box includes the following:
- Viwa X5 Phone.
- Charger head: 1 amp.
- The rear suspension of the Silky phone.
- Phone battery.
- USB connection.
- Instruction Manual.
Appearance and gravity
- Dimensions: Height 143 X Width 71.7 X Depth 8.3 mm.
- From the front of the phone, the screen is at the top of which are the call headphone and the front camera, and the phone buttons are not prominent and are not built into the screen and are not illuminated.
- The back of the phone has the rear camera in the form of a circle, and the flash is found under the rear camera. Below the camera and the flash is the square fingerprint sensor with the VIWA logo below and the external phone speakers.
- On the right of the phone, we find the power button and buttons, volume control, and for the left of the phone, we do not see anything, and at the top of the phone there are Jack port 3.5 mW meters for the installation of the ear headphones, and at the bottom of the phone there is a USB port for charging the phone and a small microphone.
- The phone is made of metal with plastic, and the back of the phone is removable. When you remove it, you can insert the battery, and above you can insert two SIM cards with an external memory card at the same time.
- The phone comes with curved edges.
Computing power and speed of performance
The phone processor comes from the MT6737 Quad-Core MT6737 with a graphics processor 920.
The phone supports two micro-handsets, and supports both 3G and 3G networks and supports 4G networks.
- The screen size is 5.0 inches IPS Capacitive LCD, with a pixel density of 300 pixels per inch.
- The screen resolution is 1280 * 720 pixels: HD.
- The touchscreen phone comes with a protective adhesive from the company but is not made with a protective layer against scratching or breaking.
- The phone screen supports multi-touch up to 5 points.
Android Marshmallow 6.0 comes with a few simple customisations from the company.
The phone supports sensors: a rear fingerprint sensor, convergence, acceleration and lighting.
There is an external storage slot dedicated to external memory, and the phone comes with 8 GB of internal storage available, but about 3 GB is available for usage. It supports the installation of an external memory card up to 32 GB.
And the RAM of the phone comes with a capacity of 1 GB.
The phone supports vibration, WAV and MP3 tones, supports 3.5 mm jack, speakerphone, Bluetooth, Micro USB version 2, Wi-Fi, and radio, but does not support Java or compass.
Camera and imaging features
- The front-end camera comes with 5-megapixel resolution.
- The phone supports the 8-megapixel rear camera with flash support and autofocus.
- The phone supports video recording for front and rear cameras with HD resolution.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 2000 mAh.
- The phone does not support fast charging technology.
Features of VIWA X5
- The phone battery comes in 2000 mAh capacity that is compatible with the price of the phone.
- The phone comes with a 5-megapixel front camera.
- The phone supports the operation of two SIM cards.
- The phone battery is removable.
- Screen colours are excellent.
- The phone supports the operation of two SIM cards with the external memory card at the same time.
- The phone supports FM radio.
- Low phone price.
- The phone is sleek and easy to carry with one hand.
- The phone supports a range of distinctive gestures to make the phone work.
- The phone comes with earphones.
- The phone supports the rear finger sensor, which can be used for taking pictures, answering calls, playing music and video clips, and locking the screen.
- The screen supports multi-touch up to 5 points.
- The phone comes with an Android operating system and an appropriate Marshmallow with the price of the phone.
- The phone supports the installation of an external memory card up to 32 GB and can be used as the internal memory of the phone.
- Supports Bluetooth, GPS, and earphones.
- The phone supports call recording feature and can be activated during settings.
- The phone comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera with flash and autofocus support, and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- Phone performance is very good for its price.
VIWA X5 Disadvantages
- The phone comes with 8 GB of internal memory remaining for the user only 3 GB.
- The phone comes with 1 GB of random memory.
- Sometimes the screen response is weak.
- Camera performance in low light is below average.
- The phone’s earphones come in the back which causes the mute to sound when placed on the back.
- The front camera does not come with flash.
- The phone does not support 4K video shooting.
- It does not support fast or wireless charging.
- The phone does not support the IR port.
- The phone supports an insufficient number of sensors.
- The phone box says that the phone processor comes at 1.5 GHz while the actual processor frequency is 1.2 GHz.
- The phone does not support notification light.
- The phone does not support the compass.
- Your phone does not support NFC.
- The OTA update causes problems with the device such as The fingerprint button is not activated after updating and is hot at the top of the phone while browsing.
- When you turn on the display light, it consumes the battery so much that you have to charge the phone more than once a day.
- The phone does not support the extra loudspeaker to isolate noise and noise.
- The phone does not support the gyroscope sensor, which means that you will not be able to use the VR glasses with the phone, nor will you be able to watch the 360 degrees.
- The phone does not support Java.
- The phone screen is not protected by a scratch or break protection.
The phone is available in Ghana, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, at a price starting from $80. This price is indicative and may vary according to the market.
What is The Current Viwa X5 Price and Availability Status?
You can click on the links below to view latest Viwa X5 price & availability.
Where to Buy Viwa X5 & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 [eafl id=”15289″ name=”https://techlector.com/offer/jumia-ng-general/& Tablets” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]!
KONGA Nigeria |from N13,995 [eafl id=”19593″ name=”Konga NG All Phones & Tablets” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 [eafl id=”15574″ name=” https://techlector.com/offer/jumia-ke-general/ & Tablets” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]!
Jumia Ghana |from GH?159 [eafl id=”17212″ name=” https://techlector.com/offer/jumia-gh-general/ & Tablets” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]!
Jumia Egypt |from EGP990 [eafl id=”22821″ name=”Jumia EG All Tablet/Phones” text=”View Price Offers, Click HERE”]!
Take 30 Seconds To Share & Also Comment! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…
The available colours for the phone include Rose and Gold.
Overall Phone Rating:
Viwa X5 is an inexpensive first class phone that comes at a price starting from $80. The phone supports the rear finger sensor, a powerful feature for a smartphone at this price, and the fingerprint sensor supports image capture, call answering and screen lock.
The phone supports the operation of 4G networks and also supports the operation of two SIM cards with the external memory card at the same time.
The phone comes with an internal memory capacity of 8 GB, of which only about 3 GB with a random memory of 1 GB only.
The quad-core MediaTek is a low-class processor; it does not support heavy gaming, nor does it support the smooth and efficient performance of many applications at the same time.
The phone does not support gyroscope, NFC sensors and does not support Java, but it supports Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and FM radio.
The phone comes with the Android Marshmallow operating system, but when you update the phone antenna will encounter a range of problems, so we advise you not to upgrade.
Viwa X5 SPECIFICATIONS
- Screen Size: 5.0″
- Screen Type: IPS, Capasitive Touchscreen
- Finger sensor
- Back Camera: 8MP Camera
- Front Camera: 5MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 8GB Storage
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory Card Support: Up to 32GB
- 2G: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
- 4G LTE
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: up to 48kbps
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: up to 21mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- USB Port: microUSB 2.0
- Instant Messaging
- Push Emails
- Operating System: Android OS 6
- Processor: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor
- Music Player, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: (with RDS)
- 3.5mm Jack
- Battery: 2000 mAh Battery
Do you like Viwa X5? Waiting for your comments.