Phablet smartphones with 6-inch display and metal-body usually comes with high price tag. Nevertheless, VKworld – A Chinese smartphone company is about to release a budget 6-inch metal phone. At the very beginning of 2016, VKworld leaked some information about its 6-inch phone – VKworld T1 that comes with an 80% screen-to-body ratio.
Moreover, many people are drawn by its appearance. Now VKworld T1 is finally revealing its specs and it was revealed to us that this phablet phone would come in an Aluminum Unibody Design, diamond cut, double chamfered edge, abrasive blasting, and anodic oxidation.
Other than the aluminum unibody and low price, VKworld T1 also features mid-range specs like: 6.0 inch 2.5D IPS Display, Quad-Core Processor, 5D Corning Gorilla Glass, 13MP+5MP Camera, 2G RAM + 16G ROM, Micro SD Card Expansion, and Dual SIM support.
Vkworld T1 will be available in silver, gray and gold color options and will sell at about $59.99 (approximately N13,500 when available in Nigeria).
Also Check Out:
- vkworld T1 Plus – World’s Cheapest Metal Phone With Fingerprint Sensor
- Philips S318 Specs Review, Price and Where to buy
- Doopro P5 Specs Review: A Dual Cam Budget Smartphone For Only $70
- Uhans K5000 Specs Review, Price and Where to buy
- Kenxinda S7 Review: Another Masterpiece From Kenxinda
- Leagoo Z6 Smartphone Review, Full Specifications & Price