VPN Monster is another interesting application for Android, useful for surfing anonymously, to visit censored sites and to use KODI and other applications without limits.
Unlike the VPN Master, VPN Monster does not offer their VPN service in some countries, so it is not useful for those who live in those countries and want to use geoblocked content only. VPN Monster, however, is excellent for all other functions, namely:
- Unlimited band
- Navigation in anonymity
- Super fast connections
- Support for all types of connections (wifi, 3G, 4G)
- Access to any website
- Bypass Firewall
- Privacy protection
What does VPN mean?
A VPN connection allows you to mask the internet address behind a connection from any country of your choice. In this way, you can start streaming channels blocked due to the limits imposed by the various states. Many add-ons for Kodi use channels taken from unreachable sites.
How to use VPN Monster
- Install VPN Monster (link at the end of the article)
- Start the app and click on the symbol on the bottom right to access the list of countries or click directly on the central icon to connect to the fastest VPN
- After choosing the nation, confirm by clicking OK
- Now that you are connected, at the top of the screen, you will see a key; this means that the connection was successful
To disconnect from VPN Monster, follow these steps:
- Click on the STOP icon in the drop-down menu or start VPN Monster and click on the central icon ( Stop ) and confirm by clicking on DISCONNECT
To install or download the VPN Monster APK file, click on one of the following two links:
LINK 1: [ PLAYSTORE]