Each of the Chinese stores offers different types of shipments. For this reason, I decided to prepare for you a list of shipments, which are offered in the most popular stores!
TYPES OF SHIPMENTS IN CHINESE STORES
- China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus – Usually a free unregistered shipment with a delivery time from 30 to ~ 52 business days.
- Seller’s Shipping Method – The type of delivery depends on the seller
- AliExpress Standard Shipping – Usually a free registered shipment, the supplier is chosen randomly (It can be eg. NL Post, SG Post or CN Post) (In Poland some (and even most) packages can reach the nearest “Ruch” kiosk through “Parcel” Movement “). Deliveries depending on the supplier range from 15 to 45 business days.
- China Post Air Mail – Free unregistered mail delivered to Poland by ordinary letter via Poczta Polska.
- China Post Registered Air Mail – the same as China Post Air Mail only shipments are registered.
- Netherland Post, PostNL – Unlike other shipments are transported from China to the Netherlands first, and then to Poland.
- Unregistered Air Mail – free unregistered air shipment with delivery time from 15 to 28 business days.
- Registered Air Mail – air paid parcel registered. We can choose Netherlands Registered, Europe Railway Registered, Belgium Registered, Sweden Registered.
- Priority Line – Shipment is first sent from China to the European country (here, the shop deals with customs matters), and then to Poland by courier DPD – I RECOMMEND
- Expedited Shipping – Shipping directly by courier from China, e.g. DHL (Fast delivery time) (Big chance for VAT!)
- Standard Shipping – Free shipment with a delivery date from 7 to 20 business days.
- Duty-Free Shipping – Shipment at which the shop deals with customs matters. Delivery time from 7 to 12 business days – I recommend
- Expedited Shipping – Shipping by courier from 4 to 10 business days. (A great chance for VAT!)
- Priority Shipping – The fastest delivery form from 3 to 6 business days. (A great chance for VAT!)
- Standard shipping – Standard unregistered shipment (You can buy tracking at an additional cost). From 7 to 35 business days
- Air Parcel Register – Registered airmail (Practically the same as Standard shipping with tracking), among others Singapore / Sweden / China / Netherlands Post. From 7 to 35 business days.
- Priority Direct Mail – Priority Line equivalent with GearBest only that packages are delivered to Poland by Polish Post and not by courier. From 6 to 14 business days. (Small chances for VAT) – I RECOMMEND
- Expedited Shipping Service – courier registered shipment (usually DHL). From 5 to 8 business days (big chances for VAT)
- EMS Express Mail Service – registered courier shipment (implemented by Poczta Polska in Poland). From 7 to 15 business days. (big chances for VAT)
- Registered Airmail – Airmail registered. From 15 to 30 days. (random chance for VAT)
- HKEU Priority Line – Shipment is sent first from China to a European country (here, the shop deals with customs matters) and then to Poland by courier DPD – I RECOMMEND
- HKDHL Express – Shipping by courier from 3 to 5 business days. (A great chance for VAT!)
- EMS – Shipping by courier from 7 to 15 business days. (A great chance for VAT!)
All delivery dates are estimates and come from store pages!
SUPPLIERS OF POSTAL PARCELS
CN – China Post
SG – Singapore Post
HK – Hong Kong Post
SE – Sweden Post
NL – Nederland Post
HU – Hungarian Post
EE – Estonian Post
VN – Vietnam Post
CH – Swiss Post
BL – Belgian Post Office
DE – Deutsche Post
ME – Malaysian Post Office