WhatsApp Beta allows you to hide the multimedia files of a single chat
WhatsApp keeps updating and introducing new features that are requested by users. As usual, users who can try the Beta versions are faced with a WhatsApp with preview functions and even in the latest version of WhatsApp Beta has been introduced the
The functionality is very useful if, for example, you have a large group of friends or relatives who send many images and photos and
You can also enable this feature for all contacts by going to Menu> Settings> Chat and deselecting the related option.
How to hide photos and videos of a single WhatsApp Chat on Android
- Install WhatsApp Beta CLICKING HERE
- Open the chat for which you want to change the visibility of the media.
- Select Menu> View Contact. If instead, you do not have the contact in the phonebook you will first need to add it to have the function enabled.
- Tap on the media visibility icon.
- Select No when the message “You want to show the new media downloaded from this chat in the phone gallery” is displayed.
- Select Ok to complete the process.
Definitely a good feature that will allow you not to store multimedia files received from a contact and that still allows you to have a minimum of privacy, even if the contact must still be added in the phone book otherwise you can not take advantage of the function.