Portals for streaming high definition movies don’t always offer high-quality video and audio movies. Often these are films directly recorded in the cinema and whose quality is really poor. My advice is to browse the sites listed below to try to find movies that offer high definition video resolution. Usually, these are films that were released about 3 months ago at the cinema and it is easier to enjoy them in HD.
- 1. Where to see unlimited movies for free in high definition (HD)
- 2. Other solutions of unlimited films for a fee in high definition
- 3. How to change DNS to watch free streaming movies
- 4. How to block pages that open on their own
- 5. Video terminology to indicate the quality of the films
- 6. Audio terms to indicate the quality of the films
That’s why in this guide you will find not only the tips on how to get around the block applied on the sites by the providers but also
If after a long day of work you want to relax and watch a very high definition movie by relying on the Web, don’t worry, below you will find a detailed list of websites, in high definition for free, where you can watch unlimited HD movies both on the computer and on Android, iOS or Windows Phone mobile devices.
Warning: TechLector assumes no responsibility for the use you will make of links and information contained in this guide. Our purpose is for information only and it is not our intention to promote illegal activities.
Where to see unlimited movies for free in high definition (HD)
- Film & Clips (YouTube)
- Korean Classic Film
- MOVIE ON (YouTube)
Other solutions of unlimited films for a fee in high definition
How to change DNS to watch free streaming movies
If some of these free unlimited movies turn out to be offline or unreachable, they may be blocked in your country. To solve the problem you will need to change the DNS on the PC.
Follow these steps:
- Open Start and press on Settings (gear wheel).
- Select Network and Internet.
- If you are connected via cable, select Ethernet or Wi-Fi for wireless connections.
- Click on Change Card Options.
- Press the right mouse button on the icon of the network card (Ethernet or Wi-FI) and select Properties in the menu that appears.
- Select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4) and press the Properties button.
- Set the DNS, checking the Use the following DNS server addresses item.
- Type in the Google DNS addresses, in Preferred DNS Server 22.214.171.124 and in Alternative DNS Server 126.96.36.199.
- Check the Validate settings on exit item and click the OK button to finish everything.
For more information read: How to change DNS Windows 10.
How to block pages that open on their own
If you have the Google Chrome browser, you can block pop-ups from sites without limits or advertisements that open on their own by acting in the settings. Click on the 3 dots, at the top right, and in the menu that appears go to Settings. Then go to Advanced (scrolling down) and in the Privacy and Security section, click on Content settings.
In the Popup and redirects section, check that the tick is enabled, you can also decide to disable it and decide to insert the specific link of a site, with Block and Add, to block pop-ups and redirects from that specific site.
For Mozilla Firefox and other browsers, I recommend you make use of popup/ad blocker extension.
Video terminology to indicate the quality of the films
- CAM: the film was recorded with a hidden camera directly in the cinema and the video quality is really poor.
- TS (TeleSync): the film was always recorded in the cinema with a professional camera, but the video quality is always poor.
- TC (TeleCine): the quality is always poor but definitely superior to CAM and TS.
- SCREENER / VHS SCR: the quality is slightly sufficient, it is a recording from a VHS videotape.
- SCREENER / DVD SCR: the quality is always sufficient, it is a recording from a DVD made by film companies for the use of critics. They may have subtitles with copyrights.
- DVD RIP: the movie was recorded on DVD with Xvid or Divx compression codec. The quality is definitely good.
- HDTV RIP: the film was recorded by a TV with a high definition reception signal. Good quality.
- PDTV / SATRip / DVBRip / DVB-S: the film was recorded on a satellite TV. Excellent quality.
- BDRip / BDMux: the film was recorded by a BluRay and the quality is very high. The audio used is AC3 or DTS and the video files are in MKV or. MP4. BDRips are usually in 1080p format.
- UNRATED: the film is uncensored.
- REPACK: the film was reloaded on a P2P platform after being corrected by imperfections.
- SUBBED: the film is subtitled.
- REMASTERED: the film is digitally remastered.
Audio terms to indicate the quality of the films
- MD (MicDubbed): the movie’s sound was recorded from a microphone. The quality is very poor
- LD (LineDubbed): the film’s audio was recorded through a jack connected to the camera. The quality is good.
- DD (DigitalDubbed): the film’s audio was recorded from a DTS source.
- DTS: the audio of the film has a very good quality, DTS indicates the codec used and obtained from AVS type BDRip videos.
- AC3: the sound of the film was recorded from a DVD or Bluray or from the cinema sound system in Dolby Digital 5.1. Very high quality.