While today’s phone users choose the phone, they take the phone by looking at the AnTuTu score, not the camera, the processor. This is especially the case for Android phone users, though not for iOS users. AnTuTu recently announced Android phones that reached the highest score in June. Generally, Xiaomi and Asus produced specially for gamers, ROG Phone did not lose the summit and there was always a conflict between them. This time, a Chinese name again managed to get to the top of the list with an unexpected score. In the list published by AnTuTu, the phone with the highest AnTuTu score in June was OPPO Find X2 Pro. If we look at the state of the middle segment devices: Another arm of Xiaomi is the Redmi 10X Pro 5G winner.
Snapdragon 865 chipset was the leader in the list published by AnTuTu last May. Because among all the phones on the list, it included the Snapdragon 865 chipset with 7nm production technology. There is no difference in this month compared to previous months. All phones released in the flagship category in June include Snapdragon 865. And another common feature of the devices on the list is that they contain 12 GB of Memory.
Phones with the highest AnTuTu score in the upper segment category
- Oppo Find X2 Pro – 608,049 points
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro – 603,266 points
- Oppo Find X2 – 599,306 points
- Oppo Ace 2 – 597447 points
- iQOO Neo 3 – 596,292 points
- Redmi K30 Pro – 593,777 points
- Realme X50 Pro Player Edition – 590,080 points
- iQOO 3 – 587,750 points
- Meizu 17 Pro – 587,527 points
- Oneplus 8 Pro – 584,596 points
Highest rated phones in the middle segment category
- Redmi 10X Pro 5G – 402,092 points
- Oppo Reno 3 5G – 400,289 points
- Redmi 10X 5G – 398,440 points
- Honor 30 – 391,618 points
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro – 384,178 points
- Huawei Nova 7 – 379,585 points
- Honor X10 – 361,585 points
- Honor 30S – 360,708 points
- Huawei Nova 7 SE – 350,892 points
- Oppo Reno 4 Pro – 349,433 points
Unlike the flagship category of the phone list with the highest AnTuTu score, we caught our attention with middle segment phones. Huawei classifies its own Kirin processors as the upper segment. But because of his performance, he appeared on the AnTuTu list at the end of the middle segment. Apart from that, MediaTek’s Dimensity processors break the distrust of MediaTek and perhaps become the reason for preference in the middle segment.
You can follow other test results that will be shared in the coming months from AnTuTu’s own website by clicking here.