Before now, Pop star Rihanna had been absent from social media for a while. Now that she is back, she announced her forth coming album “Anti”, but this is not the real gist. The real gist is she couldn’t listen to her most anticipated albums of 2016 with just any old headphones, but with an $8895 gold tone crown rhinestone and pearl embellished headphones by Dolce and Gabbana.
Her opulent headphones come courtesy of Dolce and Gabbana, naturally. The Napa leather rhinestone headphones with crown were featured in the Italian luxury brand’s 2016 runway show.
Also Check Out:
This is certainly not a bad way to return. Will anyone else be daring this $8895 headphones? Time will sure tell.
- Xiaomi Mi VR Play 2 Review: A VR That Will Blow You Away
- Best 5 Wireless Chargers Under $20 Compatible With iPhone 8
- Now You Can Kill Germs On Your Phone With This Machine
- Portable Elephone Dual 360° Panoramic Camera converts your phone into a Virtual Reality recorder
- Infinix Introduces Wearable Technology ‘Xband XBO1’ & DNC Headphones
- HBO GO is already available for Apple TV