Before now, Pop star Rihanna had been absent from social media for a while. Now that she is back, she announced her forth coming album “Anti”, but this is not the real gist. The real gist is she couldn’t listen to her most anticipated albums of 2016 with just any old headphones, but with an $8895 gold tone crown rhinestone and pearl embellished headphones by Dolce and Gabbana.
Her opulent headphones come courtesy of Dolce and Gabbana, naturally. The Napa leather rhinestone headphones with crown were featured in the Italian luxury brand’s 2016 runway show.
This is certainly not a bad way to return. Will anyone else be daring this $8895 headphones? Time will sure tell.
- Xiaomi Mi VR Play 2 Review: A VR That Will Blow You Away
- YouTube star John ‘TotalBiscuit’ Bain passes away at 33 after battle with bowel cancer
- Best Bluetooth Earbuds To Buy In 2018
- Best Keyboards for Mac to Buy in 2018
- Smart luggage firms shut down due to airline battery rules
- Duracell Power bank review: up to 72 hours extra talk or surf time