Cuphead is undoubtedly one of the best indie games of this new generation of consoles. The game has won both the appeal of the critics as well as the players for being a true experience of games of the 90’s: straightforward, challenging and extremely ruthless.
If you are a fan of the game, then you will love the new thing that Microsoft has just confirmed: an exclusive edition of Xbox One S with the Cuphead theme. The console has an extremely lively yellow color that gives prominence to the video game as well as the exclusive control.
— Xbox (@Xbox) November 29, 2017
Also Check Out:
You have a chance to win! But…
With the revelation of the new exclusive console edition, Microsoft is offering you the chance to win the custom Xbox and also an LP with the game’s soundtrack. You need to live in the United States or Canada (citizens of Quebec will not be able to participate).
If you are a resident of one of these countries, then to qualify for the promotion you only have to retweet the original Xbox account publication above. The deadline is until December 6th and totally free. You can read the rules by clicking here.
The game is now available for purchase from the Microsoft Store and has support for the Xbox Play Anywhere program: buy once and play on the console and also on the Windows 10 PC / notebook. We still do not have information on the price of the special edition of Cuphead and do not know if it will be marketed. But let’s hope so!
- 5 Android games to install in December – must-play games for Xmas 2017
- Feral Interactive Releases DiRT: Rally For Mac [MacOS]
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 honest trailer is acid and funny
- Multiplayer Dominates: list of 20 most played Multiplayer games on Xbox One
- Overwatch Review: See facts that set Blizzard’s FPS popular in just a year
- Super Mario Odyssey Review (Nintendo Switch)