Xiaomi’s first gaming smartphone had its release date confirmed: April 13 in Beijing, China. The Black Shark device, sub-branded by the Chinese manufacturer, will hit the market as a strong competitor to the Razer Phone.
The Qualcomm logo can be seen in the invitation to the press, so it is quite likely that the device will come with a Snapdragon 845 processor. The smartphone is expected to come in two variants: one with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, and the special version with 8GB + 256GB.
Information indicates that its display will have update of 120 Hz, guaranteeing more fluidity during games. Its price has not been revealed, but it is almost certain that the Xiaomi handset will be cheaper than the Razer device, since generally the Chinese manufacturer is very competitive in this regard.
In Other News:
- Xiaomi has stopped updating Android 8 for Mi A1 because of performance issues
- Xiaomi launches teaser of Mi 6X where to confirm 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM
- Samsung Galaxy S9 received an unspecified patch on T-Mobile
- Ulefone S7 Go: It will be the new phone that will run Android Go
- Nacho Notch App allows you to hide the notch on your smartphone screen
- Razer Phone to receive Android 8.1 Oreo in April