The Xiaomi segment specializing in green technologies, Zhimi Science and Technology, launched in August 2017 its latest inverter air conditioner model called Smartmi DC. The device was initially announced at the price of 4,399 Yuan (about 693.99 US Dollar in current quotation) and with limited sales to only eight cities in China: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Changzhou and Wuhan. Now air conditioning has finally had its sale released to the whole country.
The opening for the rest of China took place on Wednesday (24) through the Suning Tesco website, curiously maintaining the same price of its launch, 4,399 Yuan. The site also offers after sales services such as air conditioning installation.
On the product, the Smartmi DC offers above-average cost savings, even for inverter air conditioners, which are naturally more economical than the rest. In addition, the unit has a cooling capacity of 3,500W, a heating capacity of 4,500W and an air volume of 700m³ / h.
The air conditioning also has a NIDEC DC motor which ensures less noise, but without loss of efficiency, and can be controlled via the Smartmi Air app that allows temperature adjustment accurately in 0.1ºC house. The device is still limited only to the Chinese market, but it may be available to resellers for export in the future.
- MSI announces the Oculux NXG251 monitor with 240 Hz refresh
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 850 for PC. Snapdragon 429 and 439 coming soon for Android Go
- Xiaomi releases headset for gamers
- Free version Spotify app is expanded with new features
- Sharps 8k television will be released at the end of April for 11,999 euros in Europe
- Samsung Pay now supports paying through Paypal