It is no secret that Xiaomi is planning to release another device which will be a successor to the Mi 5. The device would be called the Xiaomi Mi 5s was recently spotted in a leaked image online.
The leaked render image featured the black colour variant of the device, revealing a dual camera setup at the rear.
Before now, there had been reports specifically last month, that the Chinese startup is buying dual-camera modules from Samsung for its upcoming smartphones. Thus, we cannot rule out the possibility of the Xiaomi Mi 5 packing dual rear cameras.
Xiaomi Mi 5s key Specs & Price
Earlier on, it was rumoured that the Xiaomi Mi 5s will clutch a 5.5-inch Full HD display and will be powered by a Snapdragon 820 SoC.
The device is also rumoured to have a massive 6GB RAM size and will also feature a fingerprint sensor as well as Force Touch technology.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
In another light, Xiaomi is also rumoured to be planning to unveil the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 which was labelled as “oversized” in the ad, suggesting the device will feature a large display. It is though the Red Mi Note 4 will pack a display larger than 5.5-inches.
The specs of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is also touted to be made up of a Snapdragon 562 processor, 3GB RAM, and 16GB of internal memory among others not yet known. The device will also feature Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 fast charge technology. There are no details about the price the device will feature just yet.
Where to Buy Android Phones & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 Click to View Price Offers!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 Click to View Price Offers!
Konga.com|from N14,395 Click to View Price Offers!
We ♥ Comments! TechLector wants to hear from you. Show us some love by commenting in the comment box below…
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 makes an appearance on JD.com, are we closer to this new Xiaomi phone?
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 VS Xiaomi Redmi 5: is new Redmi 6 worth buying?
- Asus ROG Phone VS Xiaomi Black Shark: Gaming Smartphones Battle
- Xiaomi Redmi 6A VS Xiaomi Redmi 5A: can Redmi 6A beat its predecessor’s success?
- Compare Xiaomi Redmi 6 VS Xiaomi Redmi 6A: New budget phones under $150
- UMIDIGI Z2 VS Xiaomi Mi 8 – UMIDIGI kicks off presale today from $249.99 at Gearbest!