The Xiaomi Mi 5X was one of the most popular budget smartphones of last year, as it became one of the Xiaomi devices that got the most sales in India, having the name of Mi A1. For those who do not know, the Xiaomi Mi A1 is the Mi 5X, only it has Android stock. Now, this year, the mot possibility is that were going to witness the launch of the Xiaomi Mi 6X, that is, the successor of the Mi 5X of 2017.
What information do we have about the Xiaomi Mi 6X?
A few days ago, we could see the back lining phone by filtration, which showed a configuration of a vertical dual chamber on the back, as in the iPhone X. Today, the prototype of this smart device has leaked a couple of realistic images. These images have confirmed once again that there will be a double vertical camera configuration on the back.
As you can see in the image, the Xiaomi Mi 6X has a dual camera configuration in the style of the iPhone X on the back in an upright position, with the LED flash placed between the two sensors. There is a fingerprint scanner located in the center of the device. On the front, the phone has an 18: 9 screen and well, that’s all the information we have. The design is surely not unique, except for the configuration of the dual camera on the back.
The phone shown in the image above runs MIUI, so it is not a variant that would have Android One, although this is not yet confirmed.
In Other News:
- Xiaomi Mi 6X jacket appeared in a store in China, and confirms the design of the leaks of the device
- Filtering images showing the Xiaomi Mi 6X, and could have a double vertical rear camera
- Xiaomi launches teaser of Mi 6X where to confirm 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- Rumor: Xiaomi Mi 6X photo leaks directly from the assembly line and reveals new details
- The future Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 could come equipped with Snapdragon 670 and a 5,500mAh battery