Despite launching numerous intermediaries a year, Xiaomi is not one of those companies that launch a flagship every six months. In this way, the current elite model made by her remains the Mi 6, announced in April with dignified features and bold design.
Its successor Mi 7 is already on the way, however, and next to it the rumours begin to appear more often. This time, more information about its possible list of technical specifications have been revealed, including tips on design and up to the suggested price, see below.
- 6.01 inch OLED screen in 18: 9 ratio (made by Samsung)
- Visual with minimal edges
- 6 GB RAM
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Dual 16 MP + 16 MP Dual Camera (f / 1.7 Aperture)
- No face reader
- 3.350 mAh battery with fast charging
- Fingerprint reader located at the back
According to the source, the Xiaomi Mi 7 will hit the stores for $410, or about 2,699 Yuan, in the current price of the Chinese currency and without taxes. With this effect, the device can become the phone with the cheapest Snapdragon 845 on the market in 2018.
About its debut, it is estimated to happen in the first three months of next year, just the time when Snapdragon 845 is expected to go into mass production. It is worth remembering that the details available on the Mi 7 so far are nothing more than rumours, so be careful before you trust.
So, what do you guys think of Xiaomi Mi 7 so far? Express your opinion in the comments area!
Note: The images used in this matter are merely illustrative.
- In-display fingerprint scanner for Xiaomi Mi 8 and not Mi 7
- Picture of the Xiaomi Mi 7 shows fingerprint sensor on the screen
- Is Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 coming soon?
- Xiaomi Mi 7, the first rumors reveal its design and a fingerprint sensor under the screen
- Xiaomi Mi 8 is reality: here is the technical sheet and its first live photo
- Xiaomi VS Apple: here is the comparison between the Face Unlock 3D and the Face ID