Xiaomi could soon expand the range of colors in which the Mi 9 is proposed, as the live photo that portrays the smartphone in the White version suggests.
At the moment there is little information on the launch of a Xiaomi Mi 9 with a white body, who knows if the rear panel is not made of ceramic instead of glass, like the one that characterizes the most exclusive variants of some recent smartphones from the Chinese house.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 is currently available in the Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue or Piano Black colors. In the last few weeks since its launch (also in Italy in Xiaomi physical stores) the product has been appreciated for its top-of-the-range qualities combined at a decidedly unbeatable price.
Technical sheet Xiaomi Mi 9
- Display: 6.39 inches with notch – 1080 x 2340 FHD points + 19.5: 9 AMOLED
- Triple main camera: 48 + 12 + 16 MP
- Secondary camera: 20 MP
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa 2.8 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 64GB not expandable
- Operating system: Android 9
- User interface: MIUI 10.2
- Battery: 3300 mAh non-removable with wireless charging
- Fingerprint reader: in-screen reader
- Face Unlock: YES
- NFC: YES
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.7 x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 173 g
- Body color: Lavender Violet, Ocean Blue, Piano Black