Xiaomi might not be too popular in the western part of the world, but the company is a smartphone giant in China. The Xiaomi brand is becoming very popular in china, and it’s not just for its smartphones; it produces a lot of smart home products under its Mi Smart Home platform. The reason we’ve doled out a fresh article is because Xiaomi’s MIJIA brand has released an electronic scooter, the Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter which comes with a unique dual brake system.
The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter is to be sold at a price of 1,990 Yuan and will be available for sale in China from December 15th. The Mi Scooter has a portable design which allows you to fold it with the single press of a button in just 3 seconds. The Scooter was created using aircraft-grade aluminium materials. It comes with a dual front and rear mechanical disc brake system with the e-ABC anti-lock system located on the front wheel, thereby aiding the effectiveness of the brakes when they are applied.
The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter comes equipped with a 1.1W LED front light which lights up for up to 6 meters, a bright red warning light situated at the back and 4 LED power indicators. The scooter also features front and rear pneumatic tires with a size of 8.5 inches and can get to 25KM/hour at its top speed.
The scooter houses 280Wh LG 18650 lithium batteries that ensure 30KM of battery life while carrying a weight load of 75KG. The scooter also comes with a battery management system that keeps track of the health status of all the battery cells in real time.
The Mi Electric features an energy recovery system which you can gain access to by releasing the throttle or pressing the brake handle. It also improves the battery life by converting Kinetic energy to electric energy. The scooter can be paired with its smartphone application through Bluetooth in order to monitor the remaining battery life, cycling habits, riding speeds amongst others.
Also Check Out:
The Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter comes along with a cruise function which is fixed and an intelligent cycling mode that minimises the driver’s handling of the device. Xiaomi utilised a unique algorithm that connects with the speed signal and sets the speed appropriately. The Xi MI Electric scooter comes in White and Black colours.
Highlights of the Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter
- Portable folding design and Anti-craft grade aluminium body.
- 4 LED power indicators.
- Top speed of 25KM/H.
- LED light that can illuminate about 6meters alongside bright red warning light.
- E-ABS double disk and an anti-lock brake system that ensures fast and effective brake response.
- LG 18650 280Wh lithium batteries which can last for a 30km drive while carrying a load of up to 75kg.
- Xiaomi Mi VR Play 2 Review: A VR That Will Blow You Away
- Latest Xiaomi Devices you can buy
- Xiaomi Yeelight Smart LED Ceiling Light with dust resistance launched in China
- Xiaomi Mi Home Theatre with 360-degree surround: Specs & Price
- Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi Speaker – the Internet speaker that lets you select the songs of your choice
- Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Released – Specs & Price in Nigeria Kenya