A credible account of That Rock, which is shared on social networking site Weibo, said Xiaomi could launch Mi MIX 2S before the MWC 2018 event in Barcelona in late February.
Mi MIX 2S may be the first device equipped with the Snapdragon 845 processor instead of the flagship Mi 7 expected to debut at the MWC 2018 event.
In terms of design, the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S will have a bezel-less design that occupies almost 100% of the front surface. The “self-centered” camera is located at the top right corner to create a special highlight for the device.
The back is equipped with only a main camera and below is the 18K gold-plated fingerprint sensor around. According to Gizmochina, Mi MIX 2S is priced at CNY 4,000.
In Other News:
- RESULTS: Snapdragon scores 845, 28.3% higher than 835
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- Rumors: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S will be available at MWC 2018
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S announced with 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage: Review, Full Specs and Price
- LEAKED: Samsung Dex Pad will launch with the Galaxy S9 Smartphone
- Rumor: Xiaomi Mi 6X photo leaks directly from the assembly line and reveals new details