Xiaomi introduced the Mi Pad 3 tablet in April 2017. The tablet is no longer available for purchase. One rumour has speculated that the Chinese company has no plans to debut a successor model for now. Zang Zhiyuan, who is the director of marketing for Xiaomi, confirmed in Chinese social network Weibo that the company is working on a new tablet.
It also revealed the reason why Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 can no longer be bought anymore. He says the tablet is completely depleted. The tablet came at a compelling price compared to other competitors in its category. There is no confirmation on the arrival of the next-generation Xiaomi tablet.
It’s only been seven months since Mi Pad 3 was launched. The company may want to launch a new tablet in the second quarter of 2018. If Mi Pad 4 comes next year, the company will be able to replenish the Mi Pad 3 stock.
Rumors say that Xiaomi can launch the Mi Pad 3 with a 2-in-1 hybrid design. Since top brands and even other Chinese brands have released 2-in-1 devices, there’s a chance that Xiaomi might debut Mi Pad 4 with a two at 1. There is a possibility that the new tablet can support LTE connectivity.
But what if Mi Pad 4 was released, would any of you have an interest in acquiring it? And what feature do you think this new version should have?
In Other News:
- Xiaomi Mi 7: design, data sheet and price appear in leak
- The Xiaomi Chiron is still active in the GFXBench database
- Rumor: Xiaomi Mi 6X photo leaks directly from the assembly line and reveals new details
- Filtering images showing the Xiaomi Mi 6X, and could have a double vertical rear camera
- Xiaomi has stopped updating Android 8 for Mi A1 because of performance issues
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 makes an appearance on JD.com, are we closer to this new Xiaomi phone?