MIUI is one of the best customizations of Android currently available. Its operation is always fluid and fast and the graphic customizations are really very beautiful. The only problem, which can be easily remedied, is the setting that only shows a battery icon with the remaining charge in the bar at the top of the smartphone. In this simple guide, I explain how to display the percentage of the battery in the status bar.
For which Xiaomi smartphone it is possible to enable the unlock with the face:
- Xiaomi Mi 8 – find our review here
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S – find our review here
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 – find our review here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 – find our review here
- Xiaomi Redmi 5
- Other Xiaomi smartphones with MIUI 9
How to display the percentage of the battery on smartphone Xiaomi | Guide
Changing the settings and displaying% of the battery on the status bar is quick and easy, to do so, just follow these simple steps:
- Open your smartphone settings.
- In the search bar at the top, type “Battery“.
- Click now on the “Battery indicator” item.
- Now stop again on the item “Battery indicator” and select “Percentage“.
- This will display the remaining charge in% in the top bar.
After activating the % you may also be interested in activating the Face Unlock on your Xiaomi smartphone.