The Android Oreo update was launched by Xiaomi for Mi A1 at the end of last year. However, after the “new life” of this new operating system, users began to complain because of too many errors arising.
Most are unresponsive application errors, including Camera, dialer, multitasking / recent applications, and light sensors. The swipe of the fingerprint sensor does not work, and the battery runs out of power quickly.
Xiaomi admitted Oreo Android updates for Mi A1’re having a little problem, and it has postponed this updated version. Specifically, Xiaomi India confirmed on the social network that the version of Android 8.0 would continue to launch in the next few weeks, after fixing the error.
At the Mi Community forum, Xiaomi’s representative posted a tip for users to solve the dialers’ problem, before receiving a patch update. Please uninstall the MyJio app from your phone, or if you still want to continue using this app, disable the “Phone” permission.
In Other News:
- Xiaomi gaming smartphone gets release date
- Is Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 coming soon?
- Xiaomi launches teaser of Mi 6X where to confirm 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM
- Samsung Galaxy S9 received an unspecified patch on T-Mobile
- Moto Z DROID gets Oreo Update update in a few weeks
- Ulefone S7 Go: It will be the new phone that will run Android Go