Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment (ZTE) Corporation, a Chinese Telecom Company which is the world’s fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturer, has released the premium version of the Axon 7 called the ZTE Axon 7 Premium. It would be recalled that ZTE launched the Axon 7 back in May in China.
The ZTE Axon 7 Premium is a powerful smartphone with force touch capabilities and impressive top-end features such as a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, 20MP rear camera with dual LED Flash among other things.
The ZTE Axon 7 premium packs a 5.5-inch AMOLED display with 2K (1440 * 2560 pixels) resolution, 538 PPI pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by a Quad-Core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU.
The device has a 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage which can be increased to 256GB using a microSD card. The ZTE Axon 7 premium has a Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD) smartphone which runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow MiFavor UI 4.0 and supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C connectivity.
The Axon 7 Premium version has a 20MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 4K video recording, PDAF, OIS, f/1.8 aperture and 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture.
In order to support this powerful machine, ZTE packs Axon 7 premium with a 3250mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor. The ZTE Axon 7 premium comes in Ion Gold, Quartz Grey and Chromium Silver colours.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G: HSPA+ HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – A2017G, USA
- 4G: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) – A2017G.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow MiFavor UI 4.0.
- Dimensions: 151.7 * 75 * 7.9 mm (5.97 * 2.95 * 0.31 in)
- Weight: 175 g (6.17 oz)
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1440* 2560 HD pixels (538 PPI) AMOLED touchscreen.
- Build: Unimetal Body.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Ion Gold, Quartz Grey and Chromium Silver.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Snapdragon 820 Processor.
- Processor Speed: 2.15 GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 530.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Internal Storage: 64GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, fingerprint.
- Rear: 20MP with 4K video recording, PDAF, OIS & f/1.8 aperture.
- LED Flash: Yes, Dual.
- Video recording: Yes, 2K.
- Front-facing: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture & LED flash.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: 32-bit/192kHz audio, Dolby Atmos audio enhancement.
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- USB: v3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: Yes
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery.
- Charging: Fast-charging 83% in 30 min (Quick Charge 3.0).
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: November 23, 2016.
- Availability: November 23, 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: ZTE USA.
- Offline: ZTE USA.
- Online: ZTE USA.
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: N210,000
- Kenya: KES 50,938.
- Ghana: GHS 2,031
- India: Rs 10, 499
- China: 3,443 Chinese Yuan
- USA: $499.98
- UK: 400 British Pound Sterling
- Europe: 469 Euro
ZTE Axon 7 Premium Availability and Price Details in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The ZTE Axon 7 Premium Version is priced at $499.98 (Rs. 34030) and will be available in limited quantities on ZTE USA online stores. When it is available in Nigeria, you will surely get to know on this platform.