ZTE Corporations has launched the ZTE Blade A2 Plus, a successor to the Blade A2 which was released last year. The Blade A2 Plus has one unique characteristic feature that is not common to ZTE smartphones – a 5000mAh battery.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Specifications, Review and Highlights
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus possesses a 5.5-inch display which is covered with 2.5D curved glass and has a FHD pixel resolution. It has a metal unibody design and sports a fingerprint sensor below the rear camera module.
It’s powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor with a speed of 1.5GHz, and it’s graphics operations are handled by a Mali T860 GPU. It has 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card slot.
The Blade A2 Plus packs a 5000mAh battery with fast charging capabilities, and the phone can be used as a powerbank as it supports reverse charging via USB OTG. The phone sports a 13MP PDAF camera with dual LED flash at the back, and an 8MP camera with flash at the front.
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus comees with 4G VoLTE support which is accessed via its hybrid dual Nano SIM slots. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 900/1800 MHz.
- 3G: HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100 MHz.
- 4G: LTE with VoLTE.
- Network Speed: –
- SIM Type: Hybrid Nano SIM.
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 155 * 76.2 * 9.8 mm.
- Weight: 189g.
- Display size: 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1920 * 1080 pixels (Full HD).
- Display Technology: IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal Unibody Design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Gold & Silver.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit MediaTek MT6750T.
- Processor Speed: 1.5GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali T860.
- RAM: 4GB.
- Internal Storage: 32GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 13MP with PDAF.
- LED Flash: Yes, Dual-tone.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 8MP with LED Flash.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: –
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 5000mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-Po.
- Removable? No.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes.
- Power Management: Nougat’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: February 3, 2017.
- Availability: February 6, 2017.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Flipkart [Exclusive]
- Offline: –
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: ₦76,000.
- India: Rs 11,999.
- USA: $179.
Availability and Price of ZTE Blade A2 Plus in China, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus would be available exclusively from Flipkart from the 6th of February for Rs. 11,999 in India. It comes in Gold and Silver colour versions.