A brand new ZTE device identified as ZTE S6 on TENAA has received certification by the Chinese regulatory agency. The device is believed to be the 2016 edition of the ZTE Blade S6 released in January last year.
The TENAA listing reveals the ZTE S6 will pop clutching a 5.5-inch TFT HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and will be powered by an unnamed 1GHz quad-core processor. The processor will be supported by a lowly 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The internal storage is indicated as expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card.
The ZTE Blade S6 (2016) packs an 8-megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash and a standard 2-megapixel front facing camera for selfies.
The ZTE S6 runs on Google’s Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system out-of-the-box and crams an enormous 3800mAh battery that should supply users longer lasting running time.
The device also has a fingerprint scanner and a physical home button, but it’s not known if the fingerprint scanner is available on the rear side or the home button. An orange coloured button can be spotted at the back, though, which may be a fingerprint scanner or just something else.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, FM Radio and others as well. The device measures 157.2 × 76.4 × 9 mm and weighs a lofty 195g.
ZTE Blade S6 (2016) Price in the US, UK, Europe & Nigeria
The ZTE Blade S6 (2016) is listed as available in Golden colour option only on TENAA. The price of the ZTE S6 is not yet known as of now, but we’ll keep you updated whenever the device is officially made available by ZTE and the pricing.
- ZTE Blade A520C Review – an Android 4G budget smartphone
- ZTE Nubia Red Magic VS Razor Phone: 2018 vs 2017 Gaming smartphones
- Xiaomi Black Shark VS ZTE Nubia Red Magic: 2018 Best Gaming Smartphone
- ZTE Tempo Go Review – Low-End Smartphone Running On Snapdragon SoC And Android Go
- ZTE Blade V9 Review: Featuring Full View Display & Dual Rear Elegance
- ZTE Blade A6 Premium Review : 3GB RAM For Unruffled Multi-tasking