The ZTE Blade V8 Pro whose specs were leaked a day ago has been officially launched at the CES 2017 event in Last Vegas.
The Blade V8 Pro is a mid-range smartphone and has joined the growing list of smartphones with dual rear cameras. Though the phone is supposed to be a higher variant of the Blade V8, the latter hasn’t been launched yet.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro Specifications, Review and Highlights
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a Full HD (1920 * 1080) resolution and 401ppi density. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with a clock speed of 2GHz, and its graphics operations are handled by an Adreno 506 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB.
The Blade V8 Pro packs a 3140 removable Li-ion battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge fast charging technology. It comes with a hybrid dual SIM slot and supports 4G LTE networks. A 13MP+13MP vertical dual camera setup is present at its rear with a dual LED flash and PDAF, while an 8MP camera handles selfie shooting at the front.
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro weighs just 185 grammes and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box. The 3.5mm audio jack is still present on top of the phone, and it possesses a dedicated HiFi audio chipset for a better audio experience.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro Full Phone Specifications
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100.
- 4G: LTE band 2(1900), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700).
- SIM Type: Hybrid Micro + Nano / microSD Slot.
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: 156 * 77 * 9.1 mm.
- Weight: 185g.
- Display size: 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1920 * 1080 pixels (Full HD).
- Display Technology: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal aluminium design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Black.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625.
- Processor Speed: 2.0GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 506.
- RAM: 3GB.
- Internal Storage: 32GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 13MP+13MP dual cameras with PDAF.
- LED Flash: Yes, Dual.
- Camera Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, Auto-HDR.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Front-facing: 8MP with 1080p video recording.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: Dedicated HiFi audio chipset.
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: –
- Bluetooth: v4.2.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: micro-USB v2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: Yes.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 3140mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-ion.
- Removable? Yes.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes, Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: –
- Launch Date: January 5, 2017 (CES 2017).
- Availability: January 5, 2017.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Launch Price
- USA: $229.98.
Availability and Price of ZTE Blade V8 Pro in China, USA, Europe, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro comes in Black Diamond colour and costs $229.98 as has been predicted earlier. It is already up for pre-order on online retail sites like NewEgg, B&H.com and ZTE’s official USA website.