The ZTE Grand X series is relatively unknown to many, and unless you’re using the services of US network carriers like Cricket Wireless and AT&T, you might never have used one of the smartphones in this series. A new smartphone, the ZTE Grand X 4 has been launched to succeed the ZTE Grand X 3 which was launched in January.
The ZTE Grand X 4 is a mid-range smartphone with decent specs and a modest price tag. Like the Grand X 3, the ZTE Grand X 4 is built to look like a high-end smartphone and it looks more premium than it costs.
ZTE Grand X 4 Specifications, Review and Highlights
The ZTE Grand X 4 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS touchscreen display with an HD (1280 * 720) pixel resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered underneath by a 1.4GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor which is an improvement upon the SD210 processor found in its predecessor, the Grand X 3.
The phone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage capacity which can be expanded with a microSD card. It sports a 13MP camera with LED flash at the rear and a 5MP selfie shooter up front. Beneath the rear flash is a fingerprint sensor for biometric unlocking and locking of the phone.
The battery has been upgraded from 3080mAh to 3140mAh on the Grand X 4, with the added advantage of Qualcomm Quick Charge tech for fast charging. Unlike the Grand X 3 which boots Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, the ZTE Grand X 4 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
ZTE Grand X 4 Full Phone Specifications
Also Check Out:
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSPA+.
- 4G: No.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions: –
- Weight: –
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1280 * 720 pixels HD (267 PPI), IPS Capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- Build: Metal aluminium design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Black.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425.
- Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Quad-core Cortex A53.
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Internal Storage: 16 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 64 GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 13 MP, Autofocus.
- LED Flash: Yes.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p, Video calling, Video sharing.
- Front-facing: 5 MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, GPS + A-GPS.
- USB: USB Type-C (reversible).
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: No.
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery: Li-Ion 3140 mAh.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features: Haptic feedback, voice dialling, voice commands, voice recording.
- Launch Date: November 16, 2016.
- Availability: November 18, 2016.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Cricket.com
- Offline: Cricket offline stores.
- Launch Price
- Nigeria: N55000.
- Kenya: KES 13245.
- Ghana: GHS 516.
- India: Rs. 8869.
- China:895 Chinese Yuan.
- USA: $129.99
- UK:105 British Pounds.
- Europe:123 Euro.
ZTE Grand X 4 Availability and Price Details in U.S., Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The ZTE Grand X 4 comes in black colour and would be available for sale on AT&T-owned Cricket brand stores both offline and online for $129.99 from the 18th of November.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X with 4GB RAM & Snapdragon processor launched: Specs & Price in India
- Itel Snap S11 Specs & Price: Snap the best of you
- Gionee F5 with 4000mAh battery & 5.3-inch Display launched: Specs & Price
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom (ZE553KL) with Dual rear cameras, Laser AF, 5000mAh battery launched at CES 2017: Full Specs & Camera Review
- ZTE Blade V8 Pro with 13MP Dual rear cameras launched at CES 2017: Specs & Price
- ZTE Blade V8 with MiFavor UI 4.0 & 3GB RAM coming soon: Specs & Price