ZTE is all set to release the ZTE Nubia Z11 smartphone, barely two weeks after the Nubia Z11 Max was released. The company seem to be taking its time in releasing the members of the Nubia Z11 family. First the Nubia Z11 Mini was released sometime in April, closely followed by the Nubia Z11 Max earlier on in June and now the Nubia Z11, the leader of the pack has got a June 28 release date.
There have been rumors surrounding the ZTE Nubia Z11 specs but all that has been put to rest with the revealing of the official specs and features of the phone via its TENAA certification. Lets take a look at them.
Body & Display
The ZTE Nubia Z11 wears a Metal fuselage over its entire body and the screen fuses with the body to create a borderless screen design. The entire body will be 7.75mm thin with a dimension of 147.4×68.3×8.9mm and weighing 192g.
The Nubia Z11 boasts of a 5.5-inch curved touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel, with 2.5D glass cover.
The device sports a 16 mega-pixel rear facing camera with LED flash and auto-focus while the front facing “selfie” camera is a cool 8 mega-pixel affair.
System Performance & Operating System
The ZTE Nubia Z11 will be powered by a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU. The device will also pack along a 4GB RAM and 64GB on-board storage which is believed to be expandable.
The sleek device will boot Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and will support FiT technology as well as sport a Finger print scanner.
The ZTE Nubia Z11 will be fired up by a 2900 mAh non removable Li-Ion battery. Connectivity options on the smartphone include Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, and 4G LTE. Onboard sensors include Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. The smartphone is available in Black, White, Gold colour variants.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Full Specifications
- OS: Android 6.0
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 64 bit
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno530
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB
4G: TD-LTE B38/39/40/41; FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7
3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100; TD-SCDMA B34/39; CDMA EVDO 800
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Sim Card: Dual Nano SIM Card Dual Standby
- Service Provide: Unlocked
- Screen: Capacitive Touch Screen, curved screen
- Screen Size: 5.5 inch 1080P screen
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen Color: 16000K Colors
- Front Camera 8MP
- Back camera 16MP with flashlight and Auto Forcus
- Video shooting: Up to 4K, 3840 x 2160
- Sensors: fingerprint sensor, Gravity sensors, light sensors, distance sensor, gyroscope, electronic compass, HALL sensor, infrared remote control
- Multi-Touch: Support
- Language:Multiple language
- FiT: Support
- Hi-Fi: Support
- WIFI: 2.4G / 5G dual band wifi, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: V4.1
- OTG: Support
- NFC: Support
- Multimedia: HIFI, AKM4961 chip, Dolby 7.1 / DTS double decoding
- GPS: Support
- WLAN: Support
- Video: MP4/3GP/MOV/MKV/AVI/FLV/MPEG etc.
- Audio: FLAC/APE/AAC/MKA/OGG/MIDI/M4A/AMR etc.
- Image: JPEG /PNG/GIF/BMP etc.
- Earphone Interface: 3.5mm international standard
- Battery: 2900mAh non-removable
- Other Feature: 4G, 3G, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock, camera, hotspot, OTG, gyroscope, compass etc.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Price in Nigeria, India, Kenya, Ghana
The ZTE Nubia Z11 is listed on Nubia’s online shop with a price tag of $499.99, about 33610.05 Rupees in India, which is about 100,000 Naira in Nigeria but the device will be officially released on June 28.
Where to Buy ZTE Phones & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 Click to View Price Offers!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 Click to View Price Offers!
Konga.com|from N14,395 Click to View Price Offers!