ZTE Nubia Z18s is a marvelous new device that comes with two screens! The smartphone was released in the month of September, 2018 and released in the month of October, 2018. The rear screen comes bezel-less, and the one at the front comes with a small bezel. This mobile device, like the ZTE Nubia X ditched the selfie camera also.
Let’s take a look at the salient features of ZTE Nubia Z18s. We will look at such things as design, display, camera, price, performance, network, battery and other features of ZTE Nubia Z18s.
Design and Display of ZTE Nubia Z18s
Body design typ is glass plus aluminum alloy, which gives the device a very sophisticated appearance. Dimensions are 73.3 x 154.1 x 8.65 mm, and it weighs 178 grams. However, this mobile phone is not water resistant. Furthermore, it comes in black and gold colors.
Display type in the device is FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. The screen is 6.26 inches. Similarly, pixel resolution is 1080 x 2280 of 16 million colors. In the same way, pixel density is 403 ppi, screen to body ratio is 86.87 percent, and aspect ratio is 20:9. Protective features in the ZTE Nubia Z18s are multi-touch, scratch resistant, Corning Gorilla Glass, and 2.5D curved glass screen. The secondary display is 5.1 inches 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass screen.
At the camera department there are two cameras to the rear. One is 16 MP and the other is 24 MP. These come with dual-LED flash and f/1.6 aperture. Video performance is put at 2160p@30fps, and 720p@960fps.
Features include FHD recording, auto focus, continuous shooting, digital zoom, exposure compensation, geo-tagging, HDR, panorama, scene mode, self-timer, touch focus, white balancing, and more. There is no selfie camera in the ZTE Nubia Z18s.
Hardware and Software
Android 8.1 Oreo is the operating system in the device. It comes with Nubia 6.0 user interface. We believe this will be able to upgrade to the latest Android software. Hardware includes Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC chipset with process technology 10nm. Furthermore, there is CPU Octa-core 2.8 GHz 8-Cores, GPU Qualcomm Adreno 630 2-Cores also serves to enable graphics display in the smartphone. These work with 64-bit architecture.
Storage Capacity and Sensors
There are two variants of ZTE Nubia Z18s. For memory storage there are 6GB/8GB of RAM which cannot be expanded. However, internal storage includes 64GB/128GB. Further, a microSD card can help boost storage up to 256GB.
Sensors in the device include fingerprint (mounted on the side), accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, compass, and gyroscope.
- Device TypeSmartphone
- ModelZTE Nubia Z18s
- StatusReleased, Oct. 2018
- Dimensions154.1 mm x 73.3 mm x 8.65 mm
- Face RecognitionYes
- Dedicated KeysVolume, Power, Fingerprint
- Device SecurityFingerprint, Face, Password, Pin, Pattern, Slide
- Display TypeFHD+ IPS LCD, Capacitive touch screen
- Secondary DisplayYes, 1520 x 720 pixels, HD+, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Touch ScreenYes, Multi touch
- Pixel Density~537 PPI
- Resolution2280 x 1080 Pixels
- Display Colors16 M
- Display Protection
- Features-Full view display
-19:9 aspect ratio
-Corning Gorilla glass
- Supported NetworkGSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- 2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G NetworkLTE
- SIMNano SIM
- Hybrid Sim
- Dual SIMYes, Dual stand by
- ChipsetQualcomm Snapdragon 845
- CPUOcta-core Kryo 385
- GPUAdreno 630
- RAM (Memory)6GB/ 8GB
- Internal Storage64GB/ 128GB
- Card SlotUpto 256GB (micro SD)
- Dedicated slotNo, Use Sim 2 slot
- Operating SystemAndroid OS v8.1 with Nubia UI
- Java Support
- SMSYes (threaded view)
- Front FlashYes
- Camera FeaturesGeotagging
- BluetoothYes, v5.0, BLE
- Wi-fiYes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi direct, DLNA, Dual band
- Wi-fi Hotspot
- GPSYes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Wireless ChargingYes (Expected)
- Headphone Jack
- USBType C, reversible connector
- Speed42.2 Mbps (HSDPA), 5.76 Mbps;(HSUPA), LTE 1024/ 150 Mbps
- Web BrowserHTML 5
- Video Format3GP, M4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, AVI, xVID, WMV, FLV, MP4, H.265
- Audio FormatMP3, eAAC+, WAV, Flac player
- FM RadioYes
- Alert TypesVibration, MP3
- Ring TonesWav ring tones
- Battery TypeLi-Poly (Lithium Polymer)
- Features1. Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
2. Document viewer
3. Photo and video editor
4. Fast battery Charging (QC 4.0)
==> Disclaimer: Specifications, Features & Price Shown For The Above Device Was Entered Manually. We Can Not Guarantee That The Info On This Page Is 100% Correct. If You Think That Any Information For The Current Device Is Wrong Or Missing, Please Don’t Hesitate To Contact Us.
Network and Connectivity
There are 2G, 3G, and 4G internet networks in the mobile device. That means that it is able to handle GSM, HSDPA, and LTE. Two Nano SIM card slots make the job easier.
Other components of connectivity are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, and more. However, there is no NFC or infrared technology in the ZTE Nubia Z18s.
ZTE Nubia Z18s Battery Life
Powering the device is a 3800 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery that has both wireless and fast charging technology. This battery gives the smartphone a formidable backup throughout the day.
Price and Availability
Price of ZTE Nubia Z18s starts at $455 USD. More information will be presented as time goes on. The device is available now, having been released in the month of October 2018.