ZTE has launched a stunner, this time christened Zmax Pro which it called a record breaking device. The ZTE Zmax Pro will take on the Samsung Galaxy C7 and LG Stylo 2 Plus with whom it shares same specs but different prices. The Zmax Pro is also a direct successor of the ZTE Zmax 2 released last year.
The Zmax Pro is a mid-range device which carries a budget price, boasting of a 3,400mAh battery with quick charge 3.0, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory storage which is expandable and boots Android 6.0 MArshmallow from factory.
The ZTE Zmax Pro is massive in size with a 6-inch Full HD display solidly protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover. The phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 617 chipset with Adreno 405 GPU. Also the phone supports 4G LTE and other connectivity specs.
On the camera, the Zmax Pro sports a 13-megapixel rear camera unit with LED flash and phase detection autofocus and up front, you get a 5MP front facing camera that comfortably gives you clear selfie shots. Just underneath the rear camera, ZTE has generously included a fingerprint sensor on the device.
ZTE Zmax Price in US, Canada, Europe
The ZTE Zmax Pro comes colored in blue only and carries a price tag of $99 in the US. The device is available for pre-order in the US presently and starts shipping in August. Surprisingly, despite the cheap price, ZTE is offering those who pre-order before July 31 one free leather pouch alongside the device.
ZTE ZMax Pro Specifications
- 6.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0